Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Will Build You a House




“According to Your (God’s) own heart, You have brought about all this greatness, to make Your servant know it.” 2 Sam. 7:21b

“I (God) will build you a house.”  2 Sam. 7:27

It is the desire of My heart to give you good things.  I want to pour out on My beloved child all the blessings of heaven.  I delight in seeing your joy.  As you seek My will and kingdom first, I will build a house for you.  The house built by Me will be blessed.  It will be blessed because every good thing I give you, you in turn place back in My hand with love.  Don’t worry about building your own house—you are neither equipped nor qualified to do so.  But I can weave My plan perfectly.  You pursue what I put in front of you, and let Me build your house.  It shall not fail though storms come and danger draws close.  I will preserve what is surrendered to Me.  Just like your life, which you surrendered to My hand has gone from darkness and death into life, so will the house I build for you.  It will be a place of life giving joy which will bring glory to My Name.    

No comments:

Post a Comment