Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Prearranged Path




“For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”     Ephesians 2:10 AMPC

“Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin."   Zech. 4:10

“May he equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him. All glory to him forever and ever! Amen."   Hebrews 13:21

I planned the path you are walking right now long ago. It was all prepared for you long before you arrived here. I Am delighted to see this work begin because I know the path I have you on—the prearranged mountains and valleys we will travel together—and I Am excitedly anticipating your arrival at the next destination I have for you. I see the victories I will bring you in the future that you haven’t even dreamed of yet. Don’t be timid on the path I have created for you, be bold, excited, and eager to take the ground I Am giving you. I Am with you, I will help you. I will equip you for every challenge I bring you. Look to Me for your sustenance instead of your own resources. It is I who brought you to this mountain and I will take you up and over it. Keep your eyes squarely focused on Me. You were born again into Me and My Spirit who prepares and empowers you to fulfill your calling for today. This is the good life—a life lead by My Spirit, full of the goodness of My presence and the sweetness of My love. You were made for this—you are My workmanship specially designed for this path. I have made your path ready for you and you ready for your path. Walk boldly into the goodness specially handmade for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment