Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tribulations



“Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.”   Ex 23:20

I Am leading you; I haven’t left you.  Just because you have tribulations doesn’t mean you are not smack dab in the middle of My plan for you.  In fact, in you follow Me and give your life in My service you will have even more tribulations, but My victory and joy is yours.  Also, not every situation is going to resolve to your satisfaction.  You are working towards My satisfaction not your own.  Sometimes you will give the message and it will not be received—but My message went out. The gift was offered; your job was done.  Shake the dust off your feet and move on.  Follow the cloud and pillar of fire as I lead you to the perfect places I have for you.  Do not be discouraged; do not be dismayed.  I Am at work in your life and I will achieve My purposes.  I have prepared the way follow Me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment