Sunday, January 31, 2016

Growing in the Wilderness



“I have called you by your name; you are mine.”   Is. 43:1

“All the congregation of the people of Israel moved on from the wilderness of Sin by stages, according to the commandment of the Lord.”     Ex. 17:1


You are moving out of the wilderness by stages but you are making steady progress by My hand.  Don’t look around and become discouraged.  Your circumstances do not determine your identity; you are Mine.  I have called you My own and no one can take you out of My hand.  Even in the wilderness you are Mine; you are called and walking into your destiny.  I Am providing for you even in the dry places.  You are dependent on Me in this place, and that is the perfect place to grow in intimacy with Me.  I Am leading your every step even though these steps are hard in a dry place where every mile looks the same as the last.  Do not despair.  I Am your God and I Am growing you—developing you.  You can’t just walk into leadership without the developed character to steward it.  I’m growing you into a leader; this requires time and brokenness before Me.  There is a price to pay for Godly leadership in the Kingdom.  Every step forward is a battle.  Are you willing to pay the price?  Are you willing to fight for My purposes?  I will empower you to take the next step but you must decide to take the next step.

1/31/16

No comments:

Post a Comment